Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The winds of change....


Exciting things are happening around here let me tell you! I have accepted a job as Senior Animator at Terminal Reality in Lewisville, Texas. There are some wonderful folks over there working on some absolute fantastic projects. As is normal in the gaming world, I am not allowed to say what I am working on yet, but let me say that it is hands down going to be amazing for all the gaming world. Man am I excited about this project and this company!

And of course going somewhere new means you had to leave somewhere you were at. I worked with some mighty fine folks over at Janimation Studios for the last year and was part of some fantastic projects. Janimation may be small, but those guys output more content with less people then I ever thought was possible. If you are interested in the commercial side of the entertainment industry along with working on game cinematics then check them out, they are always looking to add people to their freelance list.

4 Comments:

Blogger RayChase said...

Congrats Barry!! You will be working near my house.....but dont come by... ever..

3:04 PM  
Blogger Chad said...

Wow thats cool man! I worked there 3 years ago on Spy Hunter, it's a really laid back company you will enjoy it and the area is cool. Congrats!

11:55 PM  
Blogger tonymation said...

Congrats on the new job... welcome to the wonderful world of no highway commuting.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Ken Mitchroney said...

Nice work Barry ! Keep this up, and we will move you over to play short stop for the Orioles.

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home