Friday, December 22, 2006

A new post....just wait.

Well for those of you that check my blog regularly....bless you. I have done a poor job of updating it with post and content, but NO MORE! I plan on having some great things on this site for you to read and watch, and not just a reposting of something we all saw on Cartoon Brew earlier that day.

Anyways, a quick update about me. I have found a new home in Dallas called Janimation. It is a wonderful animation house that does just about anything under the sun. I have been there for the last 3 months and just love it. It is a very different environment then the big animation studio although some of it is the same thanks to Steve (the owner) hiring a few ex-DNA'ers. I will post some of my work as I complete it along with pictures and other goodies.

Thanks for stopping by and i hope to get to know more of you this coming year, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

-bro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home