Sunday, September 03, 2006

What's going on with me, you ask?


Well as I am deciding where I would want to work and where I would want to move the family too I have kept very busy doing good old freelance. Currently I am working on "Boz: The Green Bear Next Door, and you know what..it is fun! My little girl loves the shows as it is and seeing me work on it is a real treat for her.

The output is just like it was in the days of Jimmy Neutron, 25 seconds a week, so that can be challenge when you animate for obvious reasons. If you want to check out more about Boz go here:

BOZ!

2 Comments:

Blogger tonymation said...

Barry Rooney, single-handedly making the world a better place. Glad to hear that RFX is keeping you busy... I'd hate to hear you went soft on me.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Alex Fleisig said...

FUN!!! I've sen some animation from that show... there's some really fun stuff.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home